Friday, March 13, 2009

Shared Reading Idea

One idea for a technology-enhanced lesson that I might be able to do involves technology and a shared reading. I would like to create a powerpoint with slides for each page of a book. In order to incorporate the students using the technology, I would like to create a link from some of the words to either an activity or some kind of image that would help reinforce the text. This would make technology essential for the lesson and would add value to the lesson by extending the understanding of the students. I will first need my mentor teacher to give me text that she would like me to use for a shared reading, but I think that this activity would benefit the students.

2 comments:

  1. We've had students do shared readings before with success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea to have links to other pages while reading the story...nice interactive touch :)

    ReplyDelete